IL ZigBee3.0 Dual USB Wireless Socket Plug 2MQTT Setup Available SmartThings App Remote Control Echo Plus Voice Control Work with Alexa Google Home
- Every ZigBee device with heavy current can act as a communication relay for another heavy current ZigBee device like socket,switch,thermostat and so on with the range of 20 -30m,performing as a ZigBee Mesh(ZIGMESH) for highly stable signal network.(Note:This feature is not for light current ZigBee device and also not ZIGMESH functions featured.
- ZigBee2MQTT setup available for this zigbee device.
1.Smart ZigBee 3.0 USB Socket:Compatible with Alexa Echo Plus hub,SmartThings hub to realize the whole linkage of your house,a really good substitution for unstable Wi-Fi.
2.Remote Control and Smart App Control:Control lights and home appliances through App or Amazon Alexa Smart Home App anytime from anywhere,as long as there is stable ZigBee signal.
3.Voice Control:Support Amazon Alexa voice control on smart phone.One of the above ZigBee hub is required.
4.Considering the status of unstable network or no network,ZigBee 3.0 switch is really an irreplaceable must to combine with ZigBee gateway to form a home LAN,NO MORE WORRY about no network.You are able to freely control the appliances and enjoy a much more free lifestyle.
5.Wide Voltage with Easy Manual Control :Voltage ranges from 100V to 240V that suits for all countries.And the traditional design with the switch fits for the old to manual control easily.What's more,you able to share the control with your family members or friends.Support multiple phones to control one switch or one phone to control multiple switches at the same time.(Note:The 2 USB Interfaces can not be controlled separately.Simultaneous operation and power off.)
ZigBee 3.0 Smart Socket*1
Maximum Load:120V AC(15A,1600W)or 240V AC(10A,2200W)
Standby Power Consumption:<1W
Wireless Protocol:ZigBee 3.0
- Q:Is it compatible with Google Home?
A:Yes,what you need to do is to connect your Google home to SmartThings or other hubs,and then you are able to control via Google Home,as well as Alexa.
- Q:Do I need a hub to work with the socket?
A:Yes,zigbee hub is a must for the socket to work normally.ZigBee 3.0 socket supports smartthings hub,Echo Plus hub.
- Q:Can the socket work with WiFi?
A:No,it only supports ZigBee protocol.No WiFi supported.